Wednesday, April 3, 2013

OOAK Art Doll Seymour Hamilton Twist - British School Boy From The 1800's - Dickens Inspired

Pin It



Seymour is entirely made from cloth, with needle sculpted facial features and three dimensional eyes. During creation he seemed to take on his own personality......and he turned out quite different from my original sketch, which was totally different. I guess the cloth had a mind of its own, which seems to be happening more and more during creation.......I never know what I am going to end up with sometimes........but its always an interesting transition........

Seymour has been already sold to a collector....so he won't be listed in my Etsy Shoppe.

Hope to offer a Facebook Contest in the near future!
For Currently Available OOAK Originals!

No comments:

Post a Comment