Monday, May 13, 2013

Two new art dolls listed to ETSY.......Sugar Skull theme ongoing.....lol

Pin It
I have been on a "Sugar Skull" theme........these two originals I have just posted for sale in my Etsy store. I have sold 3 from this series in the past few weeks, and I have some similar bodies, waiting for face painting, so I will have more to share in the next few weeks. The creation of these has been super fun! I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating these, from concept idea, to finished product.

I have been working on my doll photography too, I created a light box from a card table, sheeting, and desk lamps in attempt to photograph clearer images of my finished work. My images are better, however, I still think I may need to invest in a newer camera, as my outdated digital from 2008 just isn't capturing the clarity I need and desire. Possibly I need some photography lessons as well. haha! 
Any camera suggestions? What about those new mirrorless cameras?
I really want point and shoot, as I presume the DSLR cameras are a bit too complex for my impatience! lol

What about photos of the doll making process? Photos of each step as the doll takes shape? Anyone interested in seeing a doll created step by step in a slideshow?

Til next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment