Saturday, August 3, 2013

NEW 8x8 Digital Photography Of Original Art Doll on Stretch Canvas

Pin It




  I am so excited about these 8x8 canvas prints. They turned out quite nicely, nicer that a normal print because they have texture......I just love these Canvas prints! The Print company did a quality job! I currently only have the 4 above images ready to ship. If there is a specific doll that I have made in the past, that you would like to see printed on an 8x8 canvas, please let me know.
 
Now offering in my ETSY SHOPPE
8x8 digital photos of my Art Dolls which have been professionally printed on an 8x8 stretch canvas.
I am the designer and creator of the Art Dolls depicted, as well as the photographer. The art dolls pictured are all OOAK (one of a kind) creations and the original dolls will not be reproduced.

The photos have been professionally printed on an 8x8 linen canvas using efficient modern technology based on the Giclee printing procedure, using top quality Vivera inks, for brilliant and true color with UV resistance, and with high quality spruce timber stretcher frame for gallery style hanging. Canvas Print is wrapped on the stretcher frame, and the wrapped edges are black.


Watermark shown on pictures is for the internet only, canvas prints do not have the watermark.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment