Thursday, November 14, 2013

Four New Little Oddball Dolls I Created

Pin It



I had alot of fun making these dolls. I started out with prefab bendi bodies I had purchased and didn't know what to do with, because I didn't like their head shape, or size.......So chopping off the Bendi heads and adding huge heads with big stoner eyeballs was the inspiration I needed.......

I find Mr. Stern ending up looking like "If Weird Al and Howard Stern had a baby" ........but that is my sense of humour, you may or may not find that totally as funny as I do......... Mr. Contento is a happy spanish guy. Rojo is a redheaded peed off lady on a mission, and Pissy Missy looks like someone I know, but I wouldn't dream of mentioning names.....lol Thanks for Looking at my latest creations.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment