Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year from Artsy Craftsy Folks!

Pin It
Already 3 days into 2014, wow. The time sure has flown by since my last post. I haven't been that busy in the studio, because other aspects of my life kept interfering with my creativity. Now that things have quieted down, I have been able to work in the studio the last two days......which feeeeels amazing. :) Also getting lots of half completed projects closer to completion and getting back into a somewhat organized "groove". 

Just before Christmas I was pleased to sell 5 of my art dolls from my etsy shoppe. It really cleaned out the studio, but it was a lovely Christmas gift indeed, to ship these guys and gals off for an adventure to ASPEN, Colorado. I was delighted to hear of their arrival this morning, and was sent pictures of their new local. It sure looks like they are having a good time there in Aspen on display @ www.elubycn.com


No comments:

Post a Comment