Saturday, November 8, 2014

2014 Creepy Christmas Tree Collection of Handmade Originals

Pin It
Just finished decorating my twig tree with the "Creepy Christmas" ornaments I have been working on for the past few weeks. I have 6 of each ornament available for purchase, and currently have only 1 of the Santa Jack Tree Topper.....I can take custom orders for these...you need to allow enough time for creation and delivery , which will vary for different areas, and depends on how many custom order deadlines I have at the time....email me for details

It was difficult to get great photos of these, because of their dark colors & lighting issues, but managed to get these shots after many attempts.....I guess these will hafta do for now. Of course the pictures don't do them justice really, they look soooo much better in person.









All of these are now listed and available in my Etsy Store




Please help my online exposure by sharing this blog with your friends & family!

Also find Artsy Craftsy Folks on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment